If you didn't read part one of the celeb facts, this blog is about random facts about celebrities/musicians. They are good ice breakers, conversation starters, or fun facts to know. Every other day I am going to post at least ten fun facts for you all!
1. David Bowie had a stalker who was a person dressed as a giant pink rabbit.
It's better than someone dressed as Frank....
(p.s. that is the reason I sleep with a night light... FRANK IS TERRIFYING.)
2. A naked Ozzy Osbourne caught a burglar in his house, and wrestled him until he escaped by falling 30ft out of a window.
"What did you do to get put in jail?" "Oh, I was just tackled by a naked Ozzy while stealing some of his stuff. NBD."
3. President Richard Nixon kept a list of enemies. Number 19 on that list was actor Paul Newman.
4. Matt Damon used to make money as a sidewalk break-dancer.
I'd love to see that.
5. When Drew Barrymore posed nude for Playboy, Steven Spielberg sent her a quilt and a note that said “cover yourself up”.
6. At age 37, Jack Nicholson discovered that the woman he'd always thought his sister was actually his mother.
Eric Clapton AND Jack Nicholson confused their mom for their sister!
7. Aerosmith's Dude Looks Like a Lady was written about Vince Neil of Motley Crue.
8. George Clooney sometimes sleeps in the walk-in closet of his LA mansion because, he says, "all the bedrooms are too light".
Uh, paint the rooms darker, bro. You have enough money!
9. Before they were married Tom Cruise once gave Katie Holmes the gift of all of his films on DVD.
10. Martha Stewart sued her neighbor for planting a shrubbery between their two houses.
I wonder what the Knights who say Ni think of this.
11. Angelina Jolie gave Brad Pitt a vial of “dried bat”.
What do you think of this celebrity facts? Weird or neat?